Comfortable lounge with views of St Michael's Mount
your holiday home in west cornwall
Stunning views, a lovely place to stay: sleeps 6 + cot
Our contemporary semi-detached dormer bungalow is located in a quiet lane, only a few minutes walk from Marazion town centre and soft sandy beaches. It has fantastic views of St Michael's Mount and Mount's Bay from its spacious south-facing sitting/dining room as well as the rear terrace and small enclosed garden. All rooms are downstairs except for the en suite master bedroom, where the bed is opposite the French windows and balcony enabling you to enjoy the expansive views from the moment you wake.
- Full central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided (but please bring your own beach towels)
- Travel cot
- Wi-Fi and USB charger sockets
- Private parking for two cars
- Patio furniture and barbecue
- Quick walk down garden steps to pub and restaurant
- No smoking
- Dogs welcome
- Arrive/depart Friday
The raised rear sun terrace is ideal for a barbecue or al fresco meal after a day exploring the town, the castle, the area or even just relaxing on Marazion's lovely beach.
Steps from the garden provide a short cut to access the bar and restaurant at the Marazion Hotel or to get straight to the town square and shops.
- Entrance hall
- Shower room with shower, toilet and washbasin
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Kitchen with dual-fuel range cooker (gas hob, electric oven), microwave, fridge, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 with bunk-beds
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds, TV and DVD player
- Large sitting/dining-room with TV, DVD player, CD player and wood-burner
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, TV, DVD player, balcony and en suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, toilet and wash-basin
Click on the photos to see a larger image.
Thank you once again for a wonderful few days. Despite Storm Imogen we managed to get out for walks by the beach knowing that it inside the house it was always warm and comfortable to return to.